Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A New Section Added to My Blog

Hello Everyone!
Yes I am actually back and this time I hope to stay for awhile :)
I decided to add a new portion to my blog discussing some of my favorite products. Personally, before I buy any product I research it for days, sometimes weeks. Nowadays it is so hard to find a really informative and honest review. I used to depend on Consumer Reports with just about everything, but sometimes they do not have specific products that I am looking for. So I will spend a lot of time on the internet looking at multiple websites trying to come up with an educated decision based on facts and other people's experiences with them. If I find that the product is not all I thought it would be, I will definitley update the review!

I can honestly say that any review that I give is based on my own personal experience with the products and I am not in any way paid to endorse these products. Hopefully, I can help someone find the review they were looking for :)

No comments: