Monday, June 29, 2009

EZ Breezy Chicken and Veggies: Teryiaki Chicken Thighs and Roasted Veggie



I have reached that point...the point that I can no longer look or eat another boneless chicken breast (at least for this week). So I invested in some boneless, skinless chicken thighs that were on sale at my grocery store this week. When I got the chicken thighs home, I looked through them and cut away some of the pieces of fat that were left behind (the last thing anyone wants to do is bite into a yucky piece of chicken fat.) After that step, there really is not much to do with this recipe! That is how simple this is! In fact, it is so simple that I am not even listing my ingredients!

Just choose your favorite teryiake marinade, soak over night and grill the chicken thighs until juices run clear. Roughly chop 2 red onions and 4 carrots and roast in the oven with olive oil, salt and pepper for 25 minutes at 450 degrees. That's it! Now set-up your outdoor table, pour two shots of Sake and sip, serve, bite, chew, swallow and repeat! I promise that this will not only be easy but one the most tender chicken dishes you eat!

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Mila, this looks scrumptious. I'm a big fan of teriyake chicken. I wager this is good. Have a great day...Mary